Reg A+ Offerings
Reg A Deal Offerings that you may find interesting:
What Is Regulation A+?
Regulation A+ is an exemption from registration requirements—instituted by the JOBS Act—that applies to offerings of securities that do not exceed $75 million in any one-year period
Companies utilizing the Regulation A+ exemption must still file offering statements with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) including Form 1-A and the contained Offering Circular. The issuer of a Regulation A+ offering must give buyers documentation with the offering, including the offering circular, similar to the prospectus of a registered offering.
Regulation A+ allows the general public to invest in private companies with the exception of companies that are already public. Purchasers in Tier 2 offerings allow securities offerings of up to $75 million, as compared to Tier 1 for up to $20 million, and both tiers allow for non-accredited and accredited investors to participate, and subject to certain limitations on the size of their investment.
Our Network & Associations
- CrowdTide.com – Equity Crowdfund Deals From Every Platform!
- CrowdfundingDeals.com – Selective Crowdfund Deals Platform!
- EquityCrowdfundingMarket.com – Equity Crowdfund Marketing Services!
- Regulation.Marketing – Marketing Campaigns to Reach Investors!
- InvestorRelation.org – Connecting Entrepreneurs With Investors!
Crowdfunding Awareness Program
Fill above form and one of our representative will get back to you asap. Not yet ready to market your crowdfund offering? Looking for consulting services for equity crowdfunding first? or like to spread awareness about your crowdfunding campaign, as options are available to advertise your equity crowdfund offering over our network.
Subscribe to Receive Crowdfunding Alerts
Reg A Deal is Best Suited to the Following Professionals
- Non-Accredited & Accredited Investors
- Reg A+ Investors
- Reg A+ Issuers
- Broker Dealers
- Reg A+ Enthusiasts
- Private Equity
- Underwriter and Issuer Counsel
- Structured Finance Investors
- Deal Advisors
- Investor Relations Professional